Friday, August 22, 2014

A sample quick an easy coupon shop you could do tomorrow.

Yesterday I posted to my Facebook page how to download a couple of Canadian couponing applications to your phone or tablet to save you money.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Moms-Quest-For-Balance/611435388976810

They are Checkout 51, Snapsaves, and Zweet.

Here is a quick photo of a coupon shop that I did this morning. I'm posting it because tomorrow is no tax day at Superstore, so you could do a pretty nice little trip here and easily get your hands on the following coupons needed.

Here is what I picked up:




NOTE: There is actually a third bottle of Tresemme, it's in the shower; the bottles are HUGE!
I paid $4.80 for ALL of this. 

Here is the breakdown:

$1.10 for each Tresemme (1.50 off coupon x3 for for each bottle from the Wal Mart Coupon book*) plus $3 off when you buy three from Checkout 51
0.49 for each Degree Deoderanat (1.00 off x 4 for each deodorant from the Wal Mart Coupon book)
FREE baby cereal - two printable coupons for $1.00 off and on sale for $0.94 smartsource.ca (not the type I use, but a nice easy way to donate to the food bank!)
FREE Cascade sample. I bought this because it was 0.49 cents and there is a 1.00 off from Checkout 51, so it actually helped pay for the other things in my shop! Even if this isn't on sale at your Superstore, it's still free.

Note the deals are also combined with really good sale prices, which is why I chose Superstore to shop at!

*The WalMart Coupon book is available in most WalMart stores right now. It's a FREE magazine that comes out around 5 times a year right beside the checkout. I took four. The person in front of me in line had 12! There are about 10 really great coupons in here!

See? Not so hard!


No comments:

Post a Comment